Investment Type: BUY-TO-LET
Est. Completion: AVAILABLE
This purpose-built second-floor apartment has two double-sized bedrooms and has recently been tenanted (young professionals) at an increased rental figure of £775.00 per month.
The apartment is currently managed by a local lettings agent, and as such presents an excellent opportunity for investors seeking a 'hands-free' investment in the central Leeds area.
The property is situated at the junction with Farnley Crescent and the Leeds ring-road, which gives quick and convenient access to Leeds city centre and the motorway network. Outside the property is a car park with an allocated parking space. The location is convenient to access commuting links via road and bus services to Leeds city centre and a local convenience store and other shops are within 300 metres.
Stonebridge Lea - Investment Highlights
• Purchase price from just £110,000
• 2-bedroom apartment
• 2nd floor (top floor)
• Current rental income £775pcm for 12 Months until 28th July 2024.
• Estimated Gross Rental £9,300pa
• Generating Gross Yield of 7.1%
• NET rental yield 6.2%
• Leasehold development (125 years from 2006)
• Service charge - £1,200 per annum
• Ground rent - £200 per annum
• Currently managed by local lettings agent (fees on request)
• Ground rent increases by £200.00 every 25 years.
Leeds, United Kingdom
7.1% gross rental yield
If you would like further details about Pure Investor or any of our property investment opportunities, please contact us using the form below or call us directly.
Call: +44 (0) 161 337 3890