Investment Type: BUY-TO-LET
Est. Completion: AVAILABLE
Pure Investor brings to the market 3 x 1 bed self-contained apartments in Millom LA18 5AT. The apartments all have 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, 1 reception room and 1 kitchen and maintained by the current landlord to a good standard. All of the apartments currently have a tenant in place and are paying £85 per week, a more detailed breakdown of the current tenants can be found below. Millom is a town and civil parish on the north shore of the estuary of the River Duddon in southernmost Cumberland, Cumbria, England. It is situated just outside the Lake District National Park, about six miles (ten kilometres) north of Barrow-in-Furness (23 mi or 37 km by road) and 26 mi (42 km) south of Whitehaven. Haverigg (the next town which is around 2 miles away) has a beautiful blue flag beach. The properties are within a 5-minute walk to the mainline railway station which has regular trains to Barrow and Whitehaven. The town centre is around a 5 minute walk and has a small Tesco and a few boutique shops along with the usual independent DIY shop, bakers, etc.
- Full address's: Flat 1, Flat 4, Flat 7 Yarfield Hall, Millom LA18 5AT
- Property type: 1-bedroom self-contained apartments
- Tenure: Peppercorn lease 983 years remaining on each unit
- Asking price: £70,000 for each unit
- Current rental income: £85 per week per unit. £4,420 per annum
- Yield per unit: 6.5%
- All three apartments are currently tenanted
- Service charge: £220 per annum per unit
- Current landlord self manages the units
- Flats 1 & 4 are on the ground floor. Flat 7 is on the first floor
If you would like further details about Pure Investor or any of our property investment opportunities, please contact us using the form below or call us directly.
Call: +44 (0) 161 337 3890