Investment Type: BUY-TO-LET
Est. Completion: AVAILABLE
Pure Investor brings to the market this two-bedroom duplex apartment located on the top floor and boasting a large balcony. The property offers a fine array of stylish, high specification accommodation which in brief comprises: Entrance hall, Master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further double bedroom and separate bathroom. On the first floor there is a living area with full length windows and sliding doors leading to balcony which has great views of the Liver building. There is a stylishly fitted kitchen which incorporates fitted appliances and large fridge freezer.
Built in 1856, The Albany retains all the exquisite charm and character that one would expect from such a beautiful building which is now converted into a stunning residential development nestled conveniently in the heart of the Business District. The property further benefits from a secure allocated parking space and 24 hour concierge.
- Full address: 123 The Albany, 8 Old Hall Street, Liverpool L3 9EL
- Asking price: Guide price £185,000.00
- Type: Apartment
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 2
- Parking space included
- Tenure: Leasehold 100 years remaining
- Ground rent: £150.00 per annum
- Service charge: £2,000.00 per annum
- Currently on the rental market but expected to achieve minimum: £1,200pcm
- Gross annual income: £14,400.00
- Gross yield: 7.4%
- Net yield: 6.6%
Reasons To Invest In Liverpool
- Liverpool has a strong, stable economy. Currently the 5th largest metropolitan area in the UK, with 245,000 people employed throughout the city with this figure growing.
- Liverpool is a hub of high-value industries. For example, Jaguar, AstraZeneca and Nestle Health Sciences.
- Liverpool properties offer great value for money. In London for example a two-bed flat costs upwards of £350,000.00 and entire house can easily cost millions. In comparison, you can buy an end-of-terrace in Liverpool for around £125,000.00
- Liverpool offers amazing rental yields. The average rental yield is around 5% compared to London which sits at 3%.
- Liverpool gets millions of visitors every year. More than 67 million tourists flock to Liverpool each year.
- The city has a huge student population. With three universities and around 70,000 students there are a lot of students looking for accommodation.
- Liverpool is constantly regenerating. Some of the recent projects include The knowledge Quarter ( a £1 billion investment in science, technology, health, culture, and education), Ten Streets, Liverpool Science Park, Liverpool City Region Local Enterprise Partnership.
- One of the best connected cities in the North. Trains to and from London take around 3 hours. John Lennon airport allows flights around the world. You can also get connecting flights to America, Asia, and Australia from the airport.
Liverpool, United Kingdom
768 square feet
Completed and tenanted
If you would like further details about Pure Investor or any of our property investment opportunities, please contact us using the form below or call us directly.
Call: +44 (0) 161 337 3890