Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts:
• Holding Deposit: 1 week’s rent; and/or
• Deposit: 5 weeks rent (or in the case of rental income of more than £50,000 per annum 6 weeks rent).
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services;
• Default Charges: such as payments for the replacement of lost keys or interest on overdue rent; and
• Tenancy Transaction Charges: such as requests to vary or assign the tenancy.
Executive Property Management Solutions Ltd is a member of a client money protection scheme. Pure Investor and Executive Property Management Solutions Ltd are also members of The Property Ombudsman, which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the Pure Investor website or by contacting us directly.
For more information please call us on 0161 464 4717.
Whether you're a seasoned investor or considering your first property investment, our experienced team are here to help. Arrange a FREE call back from one of our team!
Call our team today on +44 (0) 161 337 3890