- Address: Hawthorn Street, Audenshaw, M34
- Type: 2 bed terrace
- Asking price: £110,000
- Secured price: Price negotiable
- Status: Empty property
- Refurbishment required: None required
- Estimated value after refurb: £110,000
- Estimated rental: £650pcm
- Estimated gross rental yield: 7.10% based on a purchase price of £110,000
- Sourcing fee: £2,500
- MousePrice Link: https://www.mouseprice.com/property-information/ref-72532825
This area of Manchester has seen significant growth over the last few years and continues to increase in value due to the proximity to highly regarded schools (Ofsted rated OUTSTANDING), close to amenities, Metrolink and motorway networks.
Area information here: https://www.indlu.co.uk/locations/audenshaw
Call us on +44 (0) 161 337 3890 or contact us using the form below to arrange your free no obligation property consultation.
All the way through the process you have kept us informed and dealt with the negotiations in a most professional way.
Audrey & Colin | Lancashire
"My wife and I were looking for purpose built student accommodation for investment and, notwithstanding that we were not their clients, the team at Pure Investor took the trouble to identify our goals and then set about helping us to achieve them."
Peter Taylor | Student Accommodation Investment