Published: 9th September 2013
Isla Vista is the perfect development for buyers who want it all - buyers who are looking for absolutely stunning views over the Red Sea, private beachfront access just a few metres away, but with all of the entertainment and dining opportunities that downtown Hurghada offers just a stroll or a couple of minutes by taxi away.
Located just a few hundred metres away from the original Sheraton Hotel that was the starting point for Hurghada becoming a world-class tourist destination, Isla Vista occupies one of the best locations in the whole of the area.
Designed from the outset as an aparthotel, Isla Visa has been designed as a project for investors rather than those who are wishing to live in their apartments permanently. Investors will benefit from a 10% guaranteed net rental income for a period of ten years - the best deal of its kind on the Red Sea Riviera, with four weeks per year personal usage so you can mix business with a little pleasure as well.
Isla Vista – Location
Isla Vista occupies one of the most desirable locations in Hurghada, located close to the original Sheraton hotel on a rocky outcrop that separates the original touristic centre of Sekalla with its vibrant nightlife and multitude of dining options from the new, upmarket touristic centre that runs along the Village Road pedestrian area.
Hurghada International Airport is less than five minutes away by taxi.
Despite its very central location, Isla Vista is situated in a largely undeveloped area, offering the ideal spot for relaxation, taking in the views of Giftun Island across the blue waters of the Red Sea.
Isla Vista – Features and facilities
- Stunning sea views from all apartments
- Private beach right opposite the development
- All of the entertainment and dining options in Hurghada just a few minutes away by taxi
- Two large swimming pools plus a jacuzzi on site; another swimming pool on the beach
- Landscaped tropical gardens
- Fully equipped gymnasium
- Private moorings with dive boat available for owners' usage
- Restaurant and bar
- Shops on the ground floor
- Centralized satellite television
- High speed Internet to all apartments
- Public reception area
- 24 hour security
- 20 years builders' guarantee
- 10% per annum guaranteed rental returns for ten years
- No annual maintenance fees - the rental income generated from this project are all paid net of any fees
- All units are supplied on a full turnkey basis
Isla Vista – Finishings
- Floors in locally made polished cream marble effect ceramic tiles in all rooms
- Locally made ceramic tiles in kitchens and bathrooms on the walls
- Ceramic skirting boards fitted throughout
- Interiors painted in cream colour
- Interior plumbing in PVC, according to current regulations
- Outer carpentry in aluminium or wood surrounds
- Windows to be installed with double pane glass
- Electrical installation, including electricity socket points and light switches, cabling for interior and exterior ceiling and wall lights installed, according to current regulations
- Pre-installation for digital TV platforms
- Sockets for telephone, television and data, according to current regulations
- Electric water heater (boiler) 30 litre in each apartment
- Base kitchen units, stainless steel sink, granite work tops and locally made water mixer taps
- Bathroom sanitary fittings in locally made white porcelain (toilets, sinks, baths, showers) with locally made water mixer taps and extractor fans
- Interior carpentry with white lacquered wooden doors with handles in chrome/steel/brass
- Bedrooms with fitted wardrobes floor to ceiling with shelves and hanging bar
- Main front wooden door reinforced and lacquered with security lock
- Common smoke detectors and sprinkler system in all interior rooms
- Connection for air-conditioning and heating system
- All units are supplied on a full turnkey basis.
Isla Vista – Payment Schedule
- Reservation fee of USD3000
- 30% deposit upon contract
- 20% three months following contract (less the USD3000 reservation fee)
- 30% six months before completion
- 20% upon completion
Isla Vista – Completion
Construction of Isla Vista is due to commence in May 2009. Completion of the project is due by end 2010.