Elizabeth Tower | July Update | Pure Investor
Pure Investor are pleased to share the progress over at Elizabeth Tower, Manchester.
Katie Thompson | 18th August 2020
PROGRESS TO JULY 2020
- The 40th floor slab is complete with level 41 being prepared and will be poured soon Core of the tower is complete to level 43.
- External Cladding to the tower installed up to level 26.
- Watertight floor installed at level 16.
- Laminate flooring ongoing at level 3 and installed on lower floors.
- First fix dry lining walls have completed up to level 11 and first fix sprinkler works ongoing at level 8.
- The electrical & plumbing & joinery first fix is currently at level 7.
- Vents complete up to level 13.
- Spray plaster up to level 4 and started on level 5
- Tiling ongoing at level 3 soon to complete.
- Kitchens ongoing at level 2; second fix joinery started on 22nd June
- Low level brickwork complete to south and east elevations of low level podium structure: north elevation is around 80% complete.
- Level 1 glazing and stone complete along with concierge rooflights & curtain walling.
- Concierge internal trees installed in the lobby area.
- Residents lounge spray plaster completed, with the flooring ongoing in this area.
Contact us today for further information.
Back to News